Main Media English

Get Latest News, India News, World News at Main Media English

Support Us

P Diddy won’t be attending the 2024 Grammy Awards after sexual assault allegations

IANS logo Reported By IANS |
Published On :

Los Angeles, Jan 14 (IANS) Rapper Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs will not be attending the 2024 Grammy Awards, despite being nominated for the Best Progressive R&B Album.

The rapper has made the decision to skip next month’s award show after he was accused by four women of sexual assault, reports Mirror.co.uk.

Also Read Story

Empty chairs, forced attendance allegations cast shadow on INDIA bloc’s Delhi rally

Nagaland’s sole LS seat to witness triangular contest in 2024 polls

Odisha Crime Branch busts racket involved in Rs 1.04 cr fraud

IPL 2024: Under-pressure Mumbai Indians hope to shine in home comfort (Preview)

IPL 2024: Sai Sudharsan, David Miller star as clinical Gujarat beat Hyderabad by seven wickets

Viksit Bharat Ambassador meet-up: India is world’s 3rd largest start-up ecosystem today, says I&B Minister Anurag Thakur

Amit Shah chairs meeting of Lok Sabha core committees in Jaipur, holds roadshow in Sikar

IPL 2024: Ishant Sharma back as Delhi Capitals win toss, elect to bat against CSK

Viksit Bharat Ambassador Jaipur meet-up: Participants heap praise on the initiative

He has vehemently denied the allegations. P Diddy is up for an award at the February 4 ceremony, with his album ‘The Love Album: Off the Grid’ in the running for an award.


As per Mirror.co.uk, the rapper won’t be attending the ceremony due to the severity of the allegations against him. Back in November, less than a week after the nominations were announced, singer Cassie sued her ex-boyfriend and alleged he subjected her to physical and sexual abuse during their decade-long relationship.

The announcement comes after a fourth lawsuit was filed against Combs last month for sexual assault. The latest claimant, known as Jane Doe, alleges in her lawsuit that in 2003 she was “sex trafficked” and “gang raped” by Combs, Harve Pierre, the then-president of Bad Boy Records and a third unnamed person.

She was 17 years old at the time. Combs denied the allegations in a statement on social media. “Enough is enough. For the last couple of weeks, I sat silently and watched people try to assassinate my character, destroy my reputation, and my legacy,” he said.

–IANS

aa/kvd

(This report is auto-generated from IANS news service. 'Main Media' holds no responsibility for its content.)

Get involved in bringing the ground realities of Seemanchal. Click the "Support Us" button to join our membership.

Support Us

Related News

Pawar vs Pawar: A fight for supremacy in Baramati

Rebel Wilson opens up on weight loss journey, says she’s an emotional eater

Shraddha Kapoor asks fans how they wasted 1st quarter of 2024

PM Modi virtually interacts with party workers in Varanasi

AIADMK will ally again with BJP after LS elections, says Chidambaram

PE-VC investments fall by 8 per cent to $6.2 billion in Q1

Cut! Mark Ronson’s role in Amy Winehouse biopic gets axed

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *